Want to know if your school is affiliated to CBSE? Check out here.

School Survey and feedback


Click on this link to give your feedback for the school your child studies in:

Sep 12, 2009

Hobbies, sports, dance and lots more

Since I intended this site for school goers in Bangalore, it just felt appropriate to post about I site I came across recently. I was searching online for hobby classes, music classes in particular. One such site is
http://www.aptclasses.com/. It has listings for classes in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Ohio in US.

I could find so many different categories listed, be it instruments, art, cooking, sports, yoga, languages, mehendi and lots more. Each has a sub division, so you can look up violin, veena, piano, guitar, flute, kanjira etc. and even something I have not heard of like "konnakol" under instruments. There are lots of categories and you might be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences,queries, comments and suggestions!

(Please do not post spam or advertisements as comments, they will not be published)